This is the easiest, yummiest, recipe ever! I got it from Deb Gleason when I took her 30 day Plant Powered Course and have made it countless times.
Not only is it super easy, it’s vegan too.
- purchase a keebler graham crust – see – EASY!
- melt 1c chocolate chips – I add a handful of mint chocolate chips as well as we love mint chocolate (presidents choice semi-sweet are vegan by default)
- put 1 block silken tofu (drained), 1/3 c maple syrup, and 1 tsp salt in a blender
- add melted chocolate chips and blend well
- pour into the pie crust and either freeze or refrigerate for a few hours
- if frozen, thaw about 10 minutes before cutting.